Maxim W. Furek
Author. Researcher. Speaker.
Maxim Furek is a Certified Alcohol and Drug Counselor (CADC) with over 40 years of experience in mental health and addictions. Furek’s eclectic areas of interest embrace recovery from addictions, the Modern Day Primitive Movement, and psychosocial aspects of the drug culture. He is available for seminars and keynote addresses. The following are a select group of topics. Call for program descriptions, available dates and rates.
- Exploring New Drug Trends
- Addictions 101: Back to the Basics
- Binge Drinking: How to Reduce the Risk
- Ethics for Drug and Alcohol Professionals
- Healing Shame Within the Dysfunctional Family
- Tattoos & Body Modification: Blood, Pleasure & Pain
- Music From the Heroin Songbook
- Heroin & the Opiates: Past, Present and Future
- Speed Kills: The Methamphetamine Plague
- The Key to Marketing, Self Promotion and Success